skip navigation

Canadian Travel Permit Instructions

All teams that are travelling to Canada to play require an approved USA Hockey Travel Permit. 

Once the document is completed it must be submitted to the VSAHA Registrar for approval. 

Our association number is VTH0039.  Team ids are listed on the top of the team rosters.

Email completed forms to Bob Greemore -